Development of the new version of our Body Map feature is well under way
One of our most requested features is the ability to record body map entries on the CMS app. In order to facilitate this, we are redesigning the whole body map module in order to provide much needed functionality.
We have written a Body Map Redesign Proposal which outlines the proposed changes, including:
- Ability to record conditions for front, back, and side of the body.
- Possibly the head for recording oral health.
- Allow specific questions to be asked dependent on the type of condition that is being recorded.
- Allow the user to record multiple photos.
- Facilitate a way for users to document creams.
- Record a body map on admission.
- Record body map entries on the tablet app.
- Ability to link a body map to a care plan or custom assessment, such as the Waterlow.
The specification is currently only focused around CMS desktop, but details on the CMS app will follow soon.View proposal
Article by Sally White
Ablyss Co Founder