The release date for CMS 7.2 has been set for Tuesday 11th February
CMS 7.2 brings you a completely new module, Complaints & Suggestions, along with the much anticipated Body Map redesign which will allow you to:
- Chart wounds and creams
- Assign tasks to carers
- Record and take photos on the tablet
Some of the other features that have been included in CMS 7.2 include:
- Tasks performance analysis making it easy to see whether or not tasks are being completed on time
- Tasks recurrence improvements to include days of the week and days of the month
- Text highlighting on care plans
- Ability to create multiple Mental Capacity Assessments
Prepare for your update
Updates will bring a high volume of calls to our support team. We will therefore be staggering the release, alerting around 50 customers at a time. If you want to get the new version of CMS on the 11th February, you will be able to download the new version through CMS by checking for updates.
If you have an IT company that needs to install the system for you, or your server is locked down, please make arrangements over the next few weeks for a suitable install date to ensure a smooth transition between versions.
Would you like an early release?
We are looking for customers that would like to receive a pre-release version of CMS 7.2. If you are interested in any of the new features, this opportunity will allow you to trial the new features ahead of schedule.
Article by Sally White
Ablyss Co Founder