Ablyss Workshop, Brentwood, Essex
Howard Lodge Care Centre | 26th February 2020
Our workshops have proven to be very successful among our customers. We frequently get a mix of newcomers and repeat attendees who like to return to find out ‘What’s New!’.
The workshops provide a great opportunity to meet colleagues from within the industry, compare notes, and exchange experiences.
A wide variety of topics are covered throughout the day and there is an opportunity to ask questions and gain useful tips regarding CMS.
Ablyss workshops are held in a friendly relaxed environment. So why not come and join us and say hello?
Topics Covered on The Day
The day will be geared towards getting the most out of CMS and discovering the new features of CMS 7.2. The main topics covered on the day will include:
- Overview of CMS
- Getting the most out of CMS through customisation
- Creating tasks and assessing task performance
- Introducing you to the new body map, which will allow you to record wounds, cream charts, and take admission snapshots
- New features on the tablet app including ongoing treatment notes for wounds and creams
- Introducing you to our new feature Complaints and Suggestions
- Creating reports for auditing
- General overview of other features introduced in to CMS 7.2
For those of you on either the Silver or Gold support package, the day will be free for you and your staff to attend. For those on a bronze support package, there will be a minimal fee of £25 plus VAT to cover basic costs including refreshments.
If you, or any of your staff team would like to attend, please complete the booking form below, or for further information, please call Louise on 01625 535685 or email email@example.com. Food and drinks will be supplied in house.
Howard Lodge Care Centre (St Michaels Homes Ltd),
Beacon Hill Road,