Training news - online workshops Feb/Mar 2021
Our workshops are continuing to prove popular, and we were oversubscribed to many of the last batch. Therefore, we will be continuing to offer the workshops whilst there is demand.
Details of our February and March workshops are outlined below. Each workshop will take around an hour and there will be plenty of time for questions and answers as we go along.
|Date||11am Workshop||2pm Workshop|
|24/02/21||CMS Overview (Part 1)|
Part 1 of a general overview of CMS. Great as a refresher or for new users.
|CMS Overview (Part 2)
Part 2 of a general overview of CMS. Great as a refresher or for new users.
• Customising care plans and risk assessments
• Sending read requests and assessing read reports
• Attachments - for care plans and individual residents, including setting defaults for new residents
• Likes and dislikes
• Learn how to record and review wounds and creams on both the desktop and CMS app for tablet
• Create tasks for treatment notes
• Link care plans and assessments
• Create admission snapshots
• Archiving wound and cream charts
|10/03/21||Admissions & Diaries|
• Resident admissions, pre-admissions, and departures, including setting default assessment creation
• Managing resident and home diaries
• Enforcing follow ups
|DOLs, MCAs & Policies, & Customising Mental Capacity Assessments*
• Linking MCAs to care plans
• Recording LPAs
• Completing DOLs and setting reminders
• Adding policies
* This session will be around 90 mins
• Messaging - improving communication within the home
• Reviews - ensure you are on top of all reviews
• Tasks - create to do items for common routines
• Customising daily care assessments
• An overview of the CMS app for tablet
• Breakdown view - understanding how you can analyse your daily care notes
The workshops are free of charge although priority places will be given to customers on the silver and gold care packages. If you would like to join one of these workshops, please contact Louise at email@example.com or by calling her on 01625 535685 to book your place. Each session will be limited to 10 attendees.
If you require remote assistance please contact our customer support team.
Free remote demonstrations
We are also using these different technologies to offer really thorough demonstrations to those who are using lockdown to get new systems in place. We are able to showcase CMS very effectively this way.
If you would like to see Ablyss CMS for yourself, then please get in touch to arrange your free demonstration or trial.
Article by Synesius Zindere
Ablyss Customer Training