Training news - online workshops 2021
Last year we introduced online workshops, which proved to be very popular, so we are bringing them back for 2021. We encourage you to join them so that you can learn more about what CMS has to offer. Each workshop will take around an hour and there will be time for questions and answers as we go along.
|Date||11am Workshop||2pm Workshop|
A general overview of CMS. Great as a refresher or for new users.
|CMS App Overview
A general overview of the CMS app. Great for new users or those who have yet to adopt mobile point of care recording.
• Customising care plans and risk assessments
• Sending read requests and assessing read reports
• Attachments - for care plans and individual residents, including setting defaults for new residents
• Likes and dislikes
• Learn how to record and review wounds and creams on both the desktop and CMS app for tablet
• Create tasks for treatment notes
• Link care plans and assessments
• Create admission snapshots
• Archiving wound and cream charts
|26/01/21||Accidents & Incidents|
• Recording accidents and incidents
• Advanced customisation features
• CQC notifications and generating reports
• Find out about our new incident analysis tool
|Security & Admin
• User profiles security and access rights
• Password reminder
• Report packs and printing on CMS
• Running reports via residents and admin modules
• Audit trail
• Messaging - improving communication within the home
• Reviews - ensure you are on top of all reviews
• Tasks - create to do items for common routines
• Customising daily care assessments
• An overview of the CMS app for tablet
• Breakdown view - understanding how you can analyse your daily care notes
• Security - user profiles, access rights, password reminder
• Employee reviews
|Admissions & Diaries
• Resident admissions, pre-admissions, and departures, including setting default assessment creation
• Managing resident and home diaries
• Enforcing follow ups
|04/02/21||DOLs, MCAs & Policies, & Customising Mental Capacity Assessments*|
• Linking MCAs to care plans
• Recording LPAs
• Completing DOLs and setting reminders
• Adding policies
* This session will be around 90 mins
The workshops are free of charge although priority places will be given to customers on the silver and gold care packages. If you would like to join one of these workshops, please contact Louise at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling her on 01625 535685 to book your place. Each session will be limited to 10 attendees.
If you require remote assistance please contact our customer support team.
Free remote demonstrations
We are also using these different technologies to offer really thorough demonstrations to those who are using lockdown to get new systems in place. We are able to showcase CMS very effectively this way.
If you would like to see Ablyss CMS for yourself, then please get in touch to arrange your free demonstration or trial.
Article by Synesius Zindere
Ablyss Customer Training