Ablyss CMS includes both our main desktop computer software and CMS App, for portable AndroidTM tablet and smartphone devices.
The CMS App supports carers to be responsive and deliver safe and effective care.
Lightweight & portable care recording app
The CMS App has been developed specifically with your carers in mind, enabling them to quickly and easily record care at point of delivery and access residents’ up to date information, planned care, and vital records. It is fantastic for supporting person centred care and resident involvement by bringing both care planning and care recording to your resident.
- Simple and easy for your care staff to use.
- Time saving, freeing your staff up from paperwork and giving them more time with your residents.
- Alert driven, allowing managers to lead well and ensure responsive and effective care delivery.
- Real time recording, making data analysis precise and extremely useful.
- Emotion mapping at point of care delivery, reflecting a true picture of your resident’s day, enabling analysis of trends and triggers in emotional behaviour.
- Bespoke daily care assessments and charts, with the ability to build your own templates.
- Records time spent delivering care with your resident, to evidence dependency levels and support requirements.
Uniquely, with Ablyss CMS you can record information using the CMS App in areas without a Wi-Fi connection. This means the carer can view and record data without being directly connected to the database. This will make a big difference to care homes where networking infrastructure is limited. Once the tablet or smartphone comes back into network range, the data will be updated to the main database.
At Ablyss we’re guided in everything we do by five key values; integrity, innovation, respect, excellence, and service.
We want to ensure that your best interests and needs are at the centre of the services that we provide.
We know that you put your trust in us to provide a service that is reliable, honest, and caring, and we believe that our values are reflected in this.
Talk to us
We believe we can create a better way to manage and connect your care.
With our industry knowledge and expertise, we will have you up and running in no time.
We have many different training tools from videos to online and onsite training. Just choose a care package to suit your needs.
With a fully UK based customer support team, we are on hand to help you customise your system or answer your questions.
We run regular online customer workshops to introduce you to other users and broaden your knowledge.
If you need further persuasion, why not read some of our customers’ stories and reviews?
Read more of our customer testimonials in our case studies.